Are you taking a road trip into Nevada or California? Planning a trip to the Great Basin National Park? Stop for a spell at Border Inn Casino in Baker, NV. Whether you just need to fill up your tank, or you're looking for a comfortable room for a few nights, we have just what you need.
If you're in Baker, NV or the White Pine County, NV area, you won't regret spending some time at our hotel and casino. Book your stay today.
We're not just a casino! Visit us if you're looking for a local...
- Motel: We have 29 comfortable single and double bedrooms available
- Casino and bar: Try your luck on one of 30+ slot machines while you sip a beer or cocktail
- Restaurant: Enjoy classic American diner-style food for breakfast, lunch or dinner
- Gas station: The next gas station on your route is at least 60 miles away
- Grocery and gift shop: Find essentials like snacks, drinks, toiletries and souvenirs
- Meeting room: Host an event, wedding or meeting in our sizable meeting room
- RV park: We have 25 stalls with 30-amp and 50-amp service, full hookups and shower facilities
If you're looking for fun, food or fuel in Baker, NV or anywhere in White Pine County, NV, you'll surely find what you need at our hotel, casino and RV park site.
Located on U.S. Highways 50 and 6 and smack dab on the border of Utah and Nevada, we're only about 13 miles away from the Great Basin National Park. Great Basin National Park boasts unbelievable features like the historic Lehman Caves and the picturesque Wheeler Peak. Not to mention, Great Basin National Park is the locale of some of the darkest skies in the nation, making it perfect for an evening of stargazing.
If you're planning an adventure in the area, book your stay at our RV park or motel today!
The Border Inn Casino is located on the Utah-Nevada Border on Highway 6 and historic Highway 50, "America's Loneliest Road." This is a wide open expanse of stunning Great Basin landscape. The Border Inn Casino is only 13 miles from majestic Great Basin National Park , 13,000-foot Wheeler Peak , and popular Lehman Caves . At night, guests can also experience the darkest skies in the nation! In 2016, Great Basin National Park was designated an International Dark Sky Park . The Border Inn Casino is a convenient central outpost for access to all these magnificent, diverse, and unique Great Basin sites.
29 Air-conditioned rooms • Daily housekeeping • New RV park • Laundry room • Shower rooms • Service station • Slot machines • Pool table and games • Cocktails and beer • Snacks and groceries souvenirs • ATM and telephones • Dependable, friendly service • Arcade
A full-menu restaurant is open from 6:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.